This 13-window collection includes regular and special-shaped windows - all can be modified without creating an additional type. Instance windows are invaluable in modeling existing buildings or custom residences.
There are three options to change the sizes of these windows.
- Stretch the window graphically in plan or elevation view.
- Type the desired size in the Element Properties dialog box.
- Type the desired size in the window schedule.
Rectangular window types included:
Special shape windows included: (Yes, we figured out how to make special shapes stretchable AND stable!
Non-rectangular windows may look unusual in plan view because of the cut plane
- Triangle, Circle, Octagon, Hexagon, Trapezoid
- To modify this look, use the "Plan Region" tool to change the cut plane for non-rectangular windows.
The Plan Region tool is accessed using menu pick: VIEW > PLAN VIEWS > PLAN REGION.
Click on image to see images of individual families.
NOTICE: NO DOWNLOAD -- This collection is SHIPPED on a Lego-style USB drive - (but on a YELLOW Brick)
[A downloadable version of this product is available on the Yellowbryk.com website.]