This is a fixed window with a Round or Circle shape.
Since this is an Instance window, new sizes are made WITHOUT making new types. Here are three ways to do it.
- Stretch the window graphically in plan and/or elevation view.
- Type the desired size in the Element Properties dialog box.
- Type the desired size in the window schedule.
Non-rectangular windows may look unusual in plan view because the cut plane may cut through a non-vertical portion.
- To modify this look, use the "Plan Region" tool to change the cut plane in the window region.
- The Plan Region tool is accessed using menu picks: VIEW > PLAN VIEWS > PLAN REGION.